About This Position
Leading by example, the role focuses on maximizing and driving store sales, assisting with individual and group shoe fittings, and supporting online customer service. This will be the first time Marc Nolan will appear in a luxury mall, so any experience with luxury or mall retail is a huge plus!
- Greet Customers: Greet customers when they enter the store and monitor them in case they need assistance finding items they want.
- Assist Customers: Retrieve shoes from shelves and inventory areas for customers and advise them on the type of shoes they should buy. Operate the cash register to collect payments from customers, as well as assisting them with mobile payments.
- Manage Inventory: Unload, unpack, and store inventory items. Willing to constantly learn about merchandise in order to answer customer questions and speak knowledgeably about products.
- Prepare The Store: Assist in opening and closing the store and preparing the sales floor for customers, which can include designing and setting up sales displays. Daily duties will include general maintenance like sweeping, straightening shelves, and wiping down displays and work areas to keep the inventory and sales floor areas clean and organized.
- Provide updates to the team regarding store stats and events.
- Provide phone, chat and email support through our customer service portal.
- Available to work on evenings and weekends.
- Ideally has retail experience.
- Good with dealing with and resolving dis-satisfied customer complaints or misunderstandings
- Experienced in basic email, phone, and person to person communication etiquette
Pay / Schedule:
- Pay is $20/hr
- The current schedule would be Thursday - Saturday, 10:00am - 8:00pm, and Sunday from 11:00am-6:00pm.
- This schedule is flexible and is subject to be full time if desired (we can chat!).
- We will provide onboard training in key business applications such as Shopify, social media channels, email, and phone support.
- To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject OAKBROOK RETAIL
- We will be in contact within 2-3 business days to schedule an interview / let you know if not moving forward.